How To Make A PDF?
PDF or Portable Documents Format is a widely used document format. To keep their documents formal and simple, most people prefer to convert them into PDF. If you want to make a PDF, all you need is a PDF tool like CocoDoc, and you create a PDF on the go.
Here is everything on how to make a PDF online, on Mac and mobile.
How To Make A PDF File Online?
Do you have a binding document and have to submit it in a PDF format? You are wondering how to make a pdf? Here is how to create a pdf file in a step-by-step guide.
To ease up the entire process, you can use available online PDF tools to create a pdf document. Once you have decided on the tool to use, follow these steps right away.
- Use a PDF tool like Cocodoc
- Choose the type of document you have (Word, Excel, JPG or PPT etc.)
- Now, drop the file or choose your document manually in the toolbox.
- Your document will be converted to PDF right away.
- You can even choose to edit your PDF like rotate, resize, or compress it thereafter.
- Download your ‘final PDF’ file when satisfied.
How To Create A PDF On Mac?
It is easy to create an existing document as a PDF on Mac. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to create a PDF on Mac.
- Open the document you want to convert into PDF.
- Now go to the File menu seen at the top of the tab.
- Click on ‘Print’ to open the Print dialogue box or hit Command + P.
- Select ‘All’ pages and now go to the PDF menu in the bottom left corner of the dialogue dox.
- From the drop-down menu, click on ‘Save as PDF.’ Alternatively, you can also choose other options like direct mail the document as PDF, send PDF via messages etc.
- Further, saving it as a PDF will open a new dialogue box where you will have to provide document details like title, subject author, and other security options like adding the password to your document.
- Do as directed, and you are done.
How To Create A PDF File On Mobile?
It is super easy to create a PDF file on mobile as well. If you have apps like WPS office or Adobe Acrobat downloaded on your mobile, you can easily turn any document into PDF.
Here is how you can do it with the help of Microsoft.
For Android mobiles
- Download the Microsoft Office app on your mobile device.
- Open the document you want to create a PDF file of, be it Word, Excel, or PPT.
- Now, tap on the ‘File’ icon on your mobile or tablet.
- From the drop-down menu, click on ‘Print.’
- Tap ‘Save as PDF’ from the box and finally click on ‘Save.’
- Choose the location where you want the file to be saved (i.e., recent, downloads or internal storage etc.). Finally, click on Save.
For Windows Phone
- Download the Microsoft Office app on your windows mobile.
- Open the document you want to create the pdf file from.
- Tab on the ‘File’ icon and select ‘Print’ from the drop-down menu.
- Now, choose ‘PDF’ is not already selected.
- With this, your document will automatically be saved as a PDF file in the Documents folder.
Creating a PDF has become a lot easier these days. You can even merge, split, edit, sign, secure, or add a watermark to it. All you need is easy access to the right tools, and this is what CocoDoc provides. Explore CocoDoc, and create PDF documents on the go.